Meet La Sonjia "LJ" Jack, a true BAWSE. Lasonjia, a NFL Mom, Executive, and, a Business Woman. Lasonjia is a single, hardworking mom with two kids, who recently assisted her son Myles through the college recruitment and NFL Draft processes. As the parent of a high-profile athlete, Lasonjia guided the family through cross-country moves and difficult decisions from choosing the right college to the best representation agency to ensure that her children had the opportunities they needed to succeed. Now, her son Myles Jack #44 is a second year NFL player for the Jacksonville Jaguars and the starting Middle Linebacker at only 21 years old. Her youngest, Jahlen Jack, is a High School Senior, top Basketball Star.
La Sonjia is currently the Executive Director of Retail Operations for Cox Communications Solutions and Third Party Distribution, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Previously, she was the Senior Director of Business Strategy for the Microsoft Stores Team in Redmond, Washington. La Sonjia has over 20 years of telecommunication experience as she was previously a Senior Leader with AT&T and T-Mobile. She has been listed in the Atlanta Business Journal as one of the Most Influential Business Women and was the Ambassador for Women in Retail at Microsoft. La Sonjia received her Bachelor’s degree in Business and has a Master’s degree in Organizational Management. She has also served as an executive board member for the Seattle Metropolitan Urban League and is currently a member of The UCLA Bruins Alliance Board.
She has also been on the road educating Parents (High school, College, NFL) on the “What to Do’s” when you have a child that is on the road to Athletic success. Her format provides CRITICAL insight for parents of children who are elite athletes focusing on the challenges that they may face and how to navigate the complex road to their professional dreams. Last year, she completed a segment on BET, on how she helped manage her son’s process. LaSonjia’s son Myles was highly-recruited by every top college and eventually every elite talent representation agency. With another son, Jahlen, about to break into the national sports scene, La Sonjia is consistently called up to consult with other athletes’ parents who face similar challenges. She has just launched her Non Profit company, The LJ Way Foundation to help parents and kids. LaSonjia is on Twitter @JackLasonjia.
La Sonjia E. Fisher-Jack
La Sonija Jack – recent clippings (print, social and video)
- ESPN (April 13 2016) – video (La Sonjia begins around 1:10 in)
- com (April 2016) - video (La Sonjia talks about Myles on and off the field)
- com (April 2016) – video (NFL’s #FootballisFamily campaign)
- com (April 25 2016 – print (La Sonjia talks about Myles’ dedication to the game at a young age and how she did whatever she could to support his dream)
- Jacksonville Jaguars: https://mobile.twitter.com/Jaguars/status/726396549014626304
- USA Today (August 2014) - print (La Sonjia talks about Myles’ unique preparation growing up
Myles Jack/Jahlen Jack – marketing and overall influence
- Speed Stick commercial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TT_v7LWcDVo&app=desktop
- NFLPA UNVEILS 2016 “RISING 50” LIST OF FUTURE TOP-SELLING STARS - https://www.nflpa.com/players/news/nflpa-unveils-2016-rising-50-list-of-future-top-selling-stars (Myles listed in top 50)
- Madden NFL 16 adds Derrick Henry, Myles Jack, others to first-rounders in game - http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/madden-nfl-16-rookie-additions-derrick-henry-jaylon-smith-myles-jack-first-rounders/i6w3x6hhstl21c4l62tonlvbi?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
- Myles Jack Inks Deal with Under Armour - http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/under-armour-blog/bal-armoury-under-armour-signs-deal-with-ucla-linebacker-myles-jack-20160225-story.html
- Jahlen Jack- Basketball Highlight- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEHqK5ladPg
***This bio was provided to me by Ms. Lasonjia Fisher-Jack***